Is C 2X Released?
It is expected to be voted on in 2023
and would therefore be C23
Meet C 2X
- Single-argument _Static_assert
- extended binary floating-point arithmetic, decimal floating-point arithmetic
- memccpy(), strdup(), strndup() – similar to functions found in the POSIX and SVID C extensions
- C++11 style attribute syntax
- char8_t type
- Standardization of the typeof(...) operator
About CC is a general-purpose, procedural computer programming language.
Language C was born in the relatively famous Bell Labs in the 70s. The whole objective of the language being developed was to be the base language for Unix.